Saturday, January 3, 2015

Jan 2/3

Did not do a whole lot yesterday - but I did find myself cleaning up the apartment as I was less distracted than usual. Found myself watching episodes of Dark Mirror. Very good work. Will watch season 2 this week.

Football game is on now but I miss watching it less than I expected. Will throw away or donate digital antenna this week. Hulu account cancelled. Left with Netflix and Internet - finding myself more choosy when determining what to watch (more documentaries). Making sure I don't rewatch old episodes. One view is all I am allowed. Trying to go into mindset that this is the only time I'll every see it so I need to remember every detail.

Spend some time online trying to find good concert venues in Nashville. Very small selection if you don't want to see Country Pop or Bluegrass.

Will try to remember to see if I can begin scheduling appts with Psychologist to talk about the stuff in my mind - talking about it should help me focus my thoughts for purposes of posting these thoughts to the blog. Will record every session so not to miss any detail.

No comments:

Post a Comment