Sunday, March 29, 2015

How Am I To Know What I Am Supposed To Do?

Feeling really anxious. at Sam's Sports Bar. There is a very attractive woman sitting across from me. Very difficult to look over that direction for fear of making eye contact. What should I do then? Holy shit! What if she were to smile? I would definitely high-tail it out of here, save any pride I could. But dam, very striking. Definitely in her 40's. Looks a little like sin in law (but much different in her own way - I'm probably just thinking of typical look of hair pulled back and baseball cap on,) probably has a little southern drawl too. 

Made sure to pay tab early in case I need to bolt out of here.

Really hate this shit of now knowing what to do. If I knew she wanted me to come over, maybe i would (making it her fault if I waste her time.) I would probably walk over if someone were to dare me I'd approach her. That must be what a wingman is all about - to force you to do what you really want to do and to buy you a shot if you fail. Wingmen are definitely an integral part of the dating machine. What do other loners do when they want to say 'Hi' and how do they do it?

Shit! Shit! I know better! I know 'Seize the Day!' 'Seize the Moment!' 'Live for Today!' etc. But how? How is it done? Tell me! Frickin' tell me!! FUCKING TELL ME!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment